ETIPS - Make Thinking Visible
Each of the following resource areas is aligned to an Educational Technology Integration and Implementation Principle which also are aligned to the ETIPS cases. These six principles state the conditions under which technology use in schools has been demonstrated to be most effective. Select a principle to explore that will support you in applying this principle in your classroom and school.
by Educational Technology and Integration and Implementation
- Learning Outcomes: Learning outcomes drive the selection of technology.
- Added Value: Technology provides added value to teaching and learning.
- Assessment: Technology assists in the assessment of learning outcomes.
- Ready Access: Ready access to supported, managed technology is provided.
- Professional Development: Professional development targets successful technology integration.
- Professional Community: Professional community enhances technology integration and implementation.